Friday, February 19, 2010

What He Doesn't Know......

Well, today is the day. My sweet hubby is cleaning the carpets. haha My sweetie said to me this morning,

"Well, I guess on my birthday, I could go get the shampooer and clean the carpets.
They really do need it."

To which I replied,

"That is a great idea. What a great day to do it when we can let them dry
with noone else here to walk on them."

Our son is in Michigan and won't be home until late, late tomorrow night. So the sweetie is cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. He is so diligent and hard working. He knows that I am preparing his favorite meal tonight. Steak, Lobster and home made "Red Lobster" biscuits with a fantastic salad (or something) {***Watch Nacho Libre if you don't know what that means. lol***}

Little does he know, he is cleaning them because his parents are on their way here now. They were supposed to be here for dinner too, but apparently there were road closures no one knew about and they will be too late for dinner. However, they should be here around 10 pm to celebrate their oldest's special day with him. What a COOL thing for them to drive over 800 miles to be with him on this landmark occasion. I must say, I wonder if I would do it for my son.....yeah...I guess I would.

Anyway, no rants today....just gotta go get cookin'. Time to run to the store and grab that food....can't wait for a Fantabulistic Dinner with my sweetie

Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment